- Open Google Chrome.
- Click ⋮ in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
- Scroll down and click Content settings. It’s near the bottom of the “Privacy and security” section.
- Scroll down and click Popups.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click ☰ in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click Content in the left pane of the window.
- Uncheck “Block pop-up windows.“ You will now see pop-up windows whenever you encounter them in Firefox.
- If you have blocking on, you can allow pop-ups from individual sites by clicking Exceptions… to the right of the checkbox. Enter the URL of the site from which you wish to see the content, click Allow and then Save Changes.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK. You will now see pop-up windows whenever you encounter them in Internet Explorer.
- If you have pop-up blocker on, you can allow pop-ups from individual sites instead, as exceptions. To do this, click Settings next to the checkbox and enter the URL of the site from which you want to see the content. Then click Add and Close.
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari in the menu bar.
- Click Preferences….
- Click on the Security tab.
- Uncheck “Block pop-up windows” in the “Web content” section. You will now see pop-up windows whenever you encounter them in Safari.
- You can’t block pop-ups from individual sites in Safari.